Apr 28, 2014

29 Feelin' Fine


Every year I'm spoiled rotten by my family and friends and this year was definitely not an exception. Birthday celebrations galore last week and I'm finally catching my breath! I just came back from a weekend getaway to Galveston, Texas. A few of my friends went deep sea fishing and rented a 'beach' house (I use the term beach loosely. If you've visited Galveston you know exactly what I'm talking about.) and I tagged along to have a nice little escape. It was a peaceful retreat and definitely the calm before the storm the next few weeks are about to bring. I'm chugging my coffee this morning to stay alert and I'm gonna use the few pictures I took to do the talking!


Rang in 29 with friends and family at D&B. Nothing says birthday like drinks and arcade games.


My sister took me to Cool Thursdays at the Dallas Arboretum. Each Thursday a different band plays at the Arboretum and you can bring your own food and drinks out there or visit one of the food trucks. It's definitely a MUST DO for all my Dallas friends. So much fun! She knows how much I love the 80's and The Molly Ringwalds did not disappoint!


Nothing starts a weekend like a bottle of tequila and a few orange slices!


When your sweater matches the patio furniture.


Sunset in front of our cute little house.


When you're surrounded by good friends and family even Texas beaches ain't that bad.

It was a fun weekend with good people. Not to mention an awesome afternoon of celebrating an amazing Dallas Mavs win! Thanks again to everyone for all the birthday wishes and love. Life is good!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment