Feb 18, 2014

How To: Everyday Thankfulness

One of my New Year's resolutions was to be more thoughtful and to show gratitude even towards the smallest gesture. Homemade gifts from my friends always seemed so thoughtful and it touched me that they took the time to put it together. I've been trying to get more creative with these small tokens of appreciation and it's been fun coming up with new ideas! Trust me, I'm a beginner when it comes to DIY projects and anything on a Pinterest board. I was able to grab all these items from Target for under 40 bucks! So, if I can do it anyone can do it! Here are a few simple ways to put together simple thank you, hostess, and just because gifts for those you love!

Love and Sarcasm

Love and Sarcasm

find creative ways to say hello and thank you.

Love and Sarcasm

Love and Sarcasm

Love and Sarcasm

quick, easy, and always welcomed. a bottle of anything and everything bubbly.

Love and Sarcasm

Love and Sarcasm

 flowers with a handwritten note is always a sweet gesture.

What other ways do y'all show gratitude towards your family and friends? Any other ideas for me to try out? 

Good luck!


Stalk me: here + here


No comments:

Post a Comment