Apr 11, 2014

Currently Lovin'


Afternoon tea for my friend's bridal shower. I love anything and everything girly. The Chocolate Angel Cafe & Tearoom was the cutest place for a little girl time.


I'm obsessed with my Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. Hands down the best eyeliner I've ever tried. This baby is long lasting and doesn't smudge. Love it.


Adorable centerpiece from the bridal shower that I scooped up. It's the perfect addition to my little work space at home.


I've been a little nostalgic lately. Missing home before I've even left. I've been dedicating #TBT as my own personal travel diary and good times with the people I love. Yesterday's post was from a hike to Manoa Falls in Oahu. Follow me on Instagram here


You know you're getting old when one box of birthday candles isn't enough for your age. I wish we were celebrating our 24th birthday. 

It's Friday! My weekend started last night with a late night celebration of all our friend's April birthdays. When I say late night I mean being home by 11:00 pm. The rest of my weekend is filled with another birthday celebration and a wedding. Preparing myself to be completely exhausted on Monday! Have a wonderful weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment