Mar 17, 2014

Weekend Recap

What follows a Sunday wedding? Monday hangover. I'm actually feeling pretty good this morning and I have a bowl of ramen and slices of pizza to thank for that. This weekend was such a whirlwind, I found myself waking up without Monday's post ready to go. I'm pretty sure anything I attempt to write about is going to make absolutely no sense at this point. So I'll let the pictures do the talking. This past weekend was all about enjoying the short lived fabulous weather and indulging in a few drinks here and there. Also, celebrating some ridiculously awesome news that I can't wait to share with you guys! Here's my weekend recap via Instagram!


Coffee & cupcakes at Klyde Warren Park.


Mac N Cheese & french fries at Pepper Smash. The only two things I'm sure about in this life.


Beer flights on the patio at The Ginger Man.


Congratulations to the newly wedded Mr & Mrs. Hall!


One of my favorite venues in Dallas. The Room on Main. The gorgeous bride and groom during their first dance.


The sun came out to play for a bit in the morning. Mimosas & heels make for a happy Sunday.


Who doesn't love a cute centerpiece?


I think our selfie with the bride & groom was just as epic as the famous Oscar selfie.

I hope your weekend was filled with just as much happiness with family and friends. Congratulations once again to my good friends Tasha and Jon! It was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't be happier for the both of you! Happy Monday and Happy St. Patrick's day friends! I've had more than enough of my share of celebration over the weekend so my St.Patty's day will definitely be 'turnt down'. Can't wait to get through today and get back in bed. Let's make it a good Monday y'all.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment