May 16, 2014

Here I Go!


Today is the day! I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was exploding with excitement to reveal my happy news. Fast forward many days later and I'm at the start of such a big chapter in my life. I've been spoiled rotten by those I love lately and I couldn't be more thankful to have all these people in my life. Friends and family here at home that make leaving so bittersweet and family in Florida that have made this transition so easy for me. I'm so thankful to have such an amazing support system. 

I've been MIA in the blogging world lately and probably for a few days as I'm settling into my new home. I definitely have amazing plans for the blog while I'm in Florida! And thanks to two of the sweetest souls I know, I officially have my own little domain out here in the internet world! I'm about to blow up my Instagram feed to document little moments throughout this new journey so follow along if you need a little pixie dust every now and then!

My heart is overwhelmed and I can't put into words how thankful I am. Beautiful things are about to happen and I couldn't be more ready. Here we go!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awww I'm so happy and excited for you. It's been making me smile reading about your dream coming true ��

    ReplyDelete