Apr 7, 2014

Don't Kill My Vibe


My happy place. Missin' positive vibes and the ocean waves.

The older I get the more I realize how destructive a negative outlook can be. I've tried my best to stay positive in any situation I find myself in. Even the most positive people in the world have a breaking point. I think I hit that wall this past weekend. My life is currently in transition mode and with that comes a few bumps in the road. Shaking off a few negative vibes from the weekend. Sometimes a gal just needs to rant! So here I go..

  • I need to stop believing that an explanation is required to those who don't really need it.
  • Assuming without seeking for the truth is ignorant.
  • If you're over the age of 25 without your own 'sense of self'. Check yo self. Imitation isn't the sincerest form of flattery.
  • Remember your journey. Compassion before judgement. Nobody is perfect.
  • Be careful with your words, once they are said they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
  • Being curious because you genuinely care versus being curious for the sake of being curious. Please know that I realize the difference.
  • Quick to love, slow to anger. It never gets easy.
  • The few negative comments seem to lay heavier on my heart than the many positive comments. Believe me, that stops today.
  • The less you give a damn about what other people think the happier you will be.

End rant. Leaving that negativity in the past and choosing to continually move forward. Let's make it a good Monday and an even better week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment